After many months of hard work we’re happy to announce a new BluConsole version. It will be quicker to consult your data now, you will also have a chance to enjoy new features. Let’s dive into what’s new.
Optimizing BluConsole platform for speed and stability was the main focus for this update. Here’s how it is achieved:
- We use special database approach that works 100-1000x faster than traditional approaches to work with all the measurements
- We are regularly running performance tests to make 100% sure our platform is able to to execute every request really fast
- All heavy requests are buffered using queues — this approach give us additional ability to scale
- To increase stability of the whole system we implemented an alarm mechanism to inform our team in case of a problem
As we are constantly developing new products, we also introduced some new features to the new platform:
- Voltage and current were introduced as parameters
- Ability to add a comment when an alert is launched
- Add custom roles and permissions for every user
- Connect WebFleet account to BluConsole
- One account can be connected to many organizations
- New chart showing information about the measurement with an ability to zoom to see detailed information for any logger
With all these changes we decided to also update the overall design giving you better experience of using the app.
- Responsive design so you can use it also on your mobile without uncomfortable alterations
- New user interface giving more clarity and ease of use
Try it now!
We would be grateful for any feedback concerning the new platform. This is why we invite you to take part in tests!
Please, log in to the demo account using the following data:
If you already have your own BluConsole account, you can also use your logging coordinates.
If there is any comment you would like to share, please, send your opinion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take into consideration all your opinions!