We are happy to inform that next week a new version of BluNFC (14.07.2) will be available for all our partners and clients.
Below you can find the list of main differences in comparison with the version most of you are using now:
1. Users can choose between type of database used. The SQLite version allows uncomplicated and quick view of data without the registration to the app while by choosing the MySQL, you will be invited to log in and more options will be displayed. We recommend the second option for resellers and distributors as it helps to manage data and solve eventual doubts.
2. Icons for humidity were added to indicate which loggers are the temperature+humidity type
3. Whenever the temperature on a particular logger is below/above the authorized limits, the temperature is displayed in red and after putting the cursor on it, an adequate information is presented.
4. Users can now see the measurements which should be registered and how many of them were physically saved. It is useful above all for checking the proper functioning of the system.
5. The start time for loggers can now be either set as a particular date in form of the year/month/day/hour or be estimated in delay in min.
The deadline to publish the new version of the app is…….. Just in case you need it, the app is available here: