§ 1 DEFINITIONS
The terms used in the remainder of these General Sales Conditions have the following meanings:
- “Seller” – Blulog Sp. z o.o., Konarzewska 4 street, 60-101 Poznań, tax ID: 7792427403, REGON: 360570810 registered in the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000538972.
- “Buyer” – a legal person, an organizational unit without legal personality and a natural person running a business.
- “Parties” – Seller and Buyer.
- “Guarantor” – Seller.
- “GWC” – these General Warranty Conditions.
- “Payment date” – the date on which the payment for goods or services becomes due.
- “Good” – commercial goods sold by Blulog Sp. z o.o. to the Buyer as part of the business.
§ 2 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The general warranty conditions define the rules for granting a warranty for the Goods offered by the Seller.
- The GWC constitutes an integral part of all contracts relating to the Goods, including sales contracts concluded by the Seller.
- The GWC are available to the Buyer before concluding the contract in writing via the website www.blulog.eu.
- The GWC are a contractual regulation binding the parties in terms of warranties. The parties exclude the use of other contract templates (general contract terms, warranty conditions, contract templates, regulations, etc.) used or agreed by the Buyer.
- The provisions of these GWC may only be changed in writing under pain of nullity. The conclusion of a separate warranty agreement excludes the application of these GWC only to the extent regulated in it differently.
- Different arrangements between the parties agreed and confirmed in writing take precedence over the provisions of the GWC.
- The warranty covers the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- If nothing else results from the contract between the Parties, this warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the buyer’s rights resulting from the provisions on the warranty for defects in the sold item.
- The condition for the Buyer to use the warranty covered by the GWC is timely payment for the delivered Good. In the event of delay in payment for the Good, the guarantee shall expire.
§ 3 WARRANTY
- Blulog Sp. z o.o. provides a warranty for a period of 12-24 months from the date of sale, depending on the type and the model of the good. The warranty period for a given product is specified in the catalog card of the given Good.
- The warranty period runs from the date of shipment of the Good to the Buyer.
- The warranty for the Good automatically expires if the Good is used or stored improperly or the Good is used in a manner inconsistent with its intended use and technical properties.
- The Seller is the performer of the warranty services. Defects revealed during the warranty period will be removed free of charge. Under the warranty, the Seller is entitled, at his choice, to either replace the defective Good or repair the Good.
- The repair or replacement of the Good will be performed as soon as possible, not exceeding 21 days from the date of delivery of the device by the Buyer to the Seller. The guarantor reserves the right to extend the above-mentioned period in justified cases.
- Warranty repair is understood as the performance of specialized activities aimed at removing a defect in the Good covered by the warranty. Goods or components with material, construction and production deficiencies found and therefore malfunctioning will, in the opinion of the Seller’s service, be repaired or replaced with defect-free ones. After servicing, the replaced parts become the property of the Seller.
- The warranty does not cover defects not resulting from defects in the Good, including in particular:
- mechanical, thermal, chemical and any other damage caused by the user’s actions or omissions or external force (e.g. atmospheric phenomena, surges or electrical disturbances, electromagnetic disturbances),
- damage resulting from: improper installation (inconsistent with the assembly instruction) and use contrary to the intended use or the user’s manual, design changes and modifications made by the user and third parties, the use of accessories from companies other than Blulog,
- damage to goods previously disassembled or repaired by unauthorized persons,
- Goods with changed, illegible or removed ID number,
- replacement of parts with a specified service life and subject to natural wear and tear during normal use: batteries, accumulators, fuses, etc.
- The buyer is obliged to notify the seller about the defect within 2 days from the date of its disclosure.
- The condition for the provision of services under the warranty is making a notification by a Buyer by correctly filling in the warranty form available at www.blulog.eu.
- An additional condition for the provision of services under the warranty is the delivery of a correctly completed diagnostic form available at www.blulog.eu.
- Failure to meet the requirements contained in points §3 point 9 and §3 point 10 will be charged with a fee for the diagnostics of such a Good.
- If the reported defects are not detected, the Buyer will be charged a fee for diagnostics of such a Good.
- The good covered by the complaint should be delivered by the Buyer at his expense to the address of Blulog Sp. z o.o., Dąbrowskiego 334A street, 60-406 Poznań.
§ 4 FINAL PROVISIONS
- By accepting these GWC, the Buyer agrees to the processing of his personal data by the Seller and entities acting on his behalf in the country and abroad, in connection with the implementation of contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Seller.
- The Buyer may not, without the consent of the Seller, transfer the knowledge and information obtained as a result of business contacts with the Seller to third parties in matters covered by trade secrets.
- The law applicable to the GWC is Polish law.
- In matters not covered by these GWC, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- The annulment of individual provisions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the GWC.
- The Seller’s liability for non-performance or improper performance of obligations under the GWC is limited to the net value of the defective Good.
- The parties will strive to amicably settle any disputes arising in connection with the performance of contracts covered by these terms and conditions. If it is impossible to settle the matter amicably, the competent court to settle the dispute will be the court competent for the seat of the Seller.