In this section you'll learn how to create, edit, delete, import & export a profile.
A profile is a combination of properties that you want to keep in the memory in order to apply it when starting a new recording for your logger(s).
On this new window you will be able to add new properties (which are pre-defined fields and values), delete currently existing properties and change values.
- In order to add a new property, fill up the “Name” and “Value” on the right.
- Once you are finished, click the “Save” button. Now the new property should appear on the left.
- In order to edit a value in an existing property, double click it.
- Now type your new value and press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- In order to add a profile, insert your profile name in the “Define profile” section on the right.
- Once it is done, click the “Add profile” button.
- In order to import profiles, select “Profiles” from the top menu and select an “Import Profiles” option. A new window should pop up.
- On this new window you can locate your profile’s file.
- Once you have selected it, click the “Open” button. After a successful import you should be able to see a message at a bottom stating “Data importing correct”.
In order to export profiles, select “Profiles” from the top menu and select an “Export Profiles” option. A new window should pop up.
On this new window you can specify where would you like to save the profiles.
Once you have selected it, click the “Save” button. After a successful export you should be able to see a message at a bottom stating “Data exporting correct”.