Please, read carefully the message below.
- The transition will start on Saturday, 27.02.2021 at 10:00 (Polish time zone – GMT+1). The exact time of the end of the operation is difficult to estimate.
- The URL address, logins and all the settings saved before 27.02 will be transmitted to the new platform.
- After the transition all the alerts and notifications will be sent from the new platform
- The current BluConsole will still be operational for a month, but will not transmit any data to the new platform – any changes should be then done in the new BluConsole.
- During the transition you may experience some downtime. The pause should not be longer than 1 hour.
- After switching to the new platform, you can – if needed – change the email address from which the users will receive messages. You can do it here:
Login page (login as admin) —-> Parent organization —> Email settings.
We don’t take any responsibility for the SMS service if the settings are changed.
- All the changes and modifications in the new platform should be performed only after an official email from our side.
Information important for owners of personalized versions of the platform:
- After the transition (preferably on 28.02) you should change the IP address of the domain to 22.214.171.124 and provide the required files (logo, favicon, name of your Bluconsole) for the parent organization:
Login page (login as admin) —> Parent Organization —> Personalization
The logotypes and favicon will change automatically.
If you don’t see the Personalization tab, contact our team.
We will make our best that the transition will be carried out smoothly. In case of any more questions, feel free to send us a message.
- For those who use Blulog API – Will there be any incidence on the api with the transfer to the new platform ?
No, all should be automatically transmitted to the new BluConsole and will not impact the use of the new platform.
- What should we do if we’ve used dedicated exchange emails servers?
As above – the change is to be transmitted to the new platform without any action required from your side. Nevertheless, we strongly recommend to verify the correctness of this function once you receive the email about the successful end of transition.
- Will the SMS notification service work normally from the start?
Unless we experience unexpected downtime, all will work from the very beginning.
- What with the personalized versions of the old BluConsole? When will they be switched off ?
Each personalized version of the platform will be switched to the new one at the moment when the IP address of the domain is changed to 126.96.36.199.
- The current one will still be online for 1 month – how do the people login to the new one then, what will be the URL ?
We will send a separate message about it. Most probably it will be old.bluconsole.com
- Will all the current functionalities available in the new platform?
Yes, the idea is to keep all the current functionalities (reports to CSV, PDF, graphs, admin/user differentiation, etc.). If you find out that a particular function is not working, let us know.
- How about the potential downtime and the data sent from the loggers – will the data be lost?
We will do all the best to keep all the data, even during downtime. If something is missing, you can always have the option to read the logger via NFC and complete the gap, but the risk of loosing data completely is rather small.